SFE 2016 DUBLIN Sponsors
SFE 2016 DUBLIN Hosting Organizations
Call for Sponsors & Exhibitors
The conference invites companies and organizations to participate in this important event as sponsors and exhibitors. A range of sponsorship opportunities are detailed below, and we are happy to discuss tailored packages for sponsors with particular requirements. All sponsors will be acknowledged on the conference website, in promotional materials and onsite at the venue.
Main Sponsor Package : €5,000
• Prime positioning of sponsor logo on conference announcements, newsletters and all
• Sponsor logo on conference website
• Sponsor logo on delegate bag
• 2 staff from sponsor may attend the conference free of charge
• Sponsor may include welcome letter or arrival gift for delegates
• Exhibition table/display space on 7th-8th April (refreshments area)
Additional Sponsorship Items
• Sponsorship of Opening Reception (exclusive) €1,500
• Conference Badge Sponsor (branded lanyards) €2,000
• Lunch Sponsor (2 days available) €1,000 per day
• Sponsorship of Coffee Breaks (1 day x 2 coffee breaks) €800 per day
• Pocket Programme Back Cover €1,000
• Conference pens and notepads (may be provided in-kind) €750
• Insert in delegate bag (received by each delegate) €400
Exhibition stand spaces will be available at the conference on 29th-30th September. The exhibition stand is space-only but will include a table, two chairs and electrical supply. 1 staff pass is included with each stand space. Coffee breaks will be held in the exhibition area.
Exhibition space – 6m2 space only €1,250
Publishers are invited to display or sell books and journals at the conference. The special
discounted price below will be available for a 3m x 2m area.
Publishers Booth €750
Exhibition stand prices are subject to Irish Value-Added Tax (current rate 23%); European tax-registered companies can self-account for VAT in their own country. Sponsorship items will be subject to Irish VAT for Irish companies. VAT on exhibition stand price and other expenditure related to participation at the congress can be reclaimed by overseas tax-registered companies in most cases.
Sponsors and exhibitors are encouraged to launch new products and to offer special sales promotions at the Workshop. These will be advertised free of charge pre-event and at the congress.
Contact Information for Queries and Bookings
c/o Keynote PCO
Suite 26, Anglesea House
63 Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin
Tel: +353 1 4003626; Fax:+353 1 4003692
To download the SFE2016 sponsors/exhibitors document please click here (PDF File, 1.10mb)
Terms and Conditions
• 50% of amount is due immediately upon booking, with balance due on 1st February 2016. Invoices must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. Payment can be made by bank wire transfer. Bank details will be provided on all invoices, and any bank charges are the responsibility of the sender.
• Should an Exhibitor/Sponsor wish to cancel any of its participation, written notification must be sent to the Exhibition & Sponsorship Manager. Refunds will be based on the following schedule:
○ Before 31st December 2015 – 50% of the booking deposit will be refunded
○ After January 1st 2016 – No refund available
○ Exhibitors are entitled to have two staff in attendance to man their exhibition stand, who may also participate in conference sessions.
Additional staff badges can be purchased for a price of €195 per person.
• Exhibitors taking a stand agree to be present for the full duration of the exhibition.
• In the event that the conference is postponed for any given reason, the exhibitor/sponsor/advertiser will not be entitled to cancel the exhibition space/sponsorship/advertising or to obtain monetary compensation, but the benefits that have been agreed will remain in place for the rescheduled event. In the event that the conference is cancelled for any given reason, the organizers will refund the exhibition/sponsorship/advertising money to the relevant company, minus any benefits that have been received by the company prior to the cancellation and any expenses incurred by the organizers with respect to the provision of the agreed benefits.
• The organizers reserve the right to alter the layout of the exhibition area and to remove
sections of the space and features such as posters and catering without notice.
• The organizers cannot be held responsible for any loss of damage of/to any equipment brought in for the Exhibitor/Sponsor’s exhibition stand. The Exhibitor/Sponsor is therefore advised to ensure to take out adequate insurance cover as necessary including Employers Liability & Public Liability cover, insurance to cover loss of damage to exhibits or other personal property. In addition the Exhibitor/Sponsor is required to show proof of their insurance liability in the event of damage to the venue. If an Exhibitor/Sponsor would like to take out insurance for its exhibition stand/equipment, he/she should contact their insurer.
• The Rules & Regulations must be fully observed by exhibitors, their contractors and their personnel. The organizers reserve the right to demand changes to, or closure of, any stand that does not conform to these Rules & Regulations. If an exhibitor fails to comply with these rules and regulations, the organizers reserve the right to reclaim its exhibition space and resell it, and all monies paid by the exhibitor shall be forfeited.
• Once an exhibiting company has reserved exhibition space and/or stand services, it agrees to
abide by the payment conditions and cancellation policy.
Exhibition in the Gresham Hotel’s Trinity Suite